Recently, I was chatised by my friend for not posting more. I can't help that I am a busy mom of five and when I actually have time to get on the computer I am exhausted. Oh, alright the real truth is that I have been reading some really good books, the I can't put them down sort of books...John Grisham's, The Appeal, which I had a hard time the first go around getting into, but when I picked it up the 2nd time, I carried it around with me, every free moment I was reading. Then I started Elizabeth Noble's "Things I Want My Daughters To Know", a real tear jerker, but well worth the read, well other than the s*x scence, really the author could have been a little less descriptive or left those out all together. I would not recommend this book for anyone who has recently lost a mother or who is still mourning, all you will do is cry.Back to the title, I wanted to post these pictures of Cruz, this is just a small portion of what I deal with from him from day to day, You think that with five kids I would have had similar experiecnces, but I have to say the mess in the pantry is a 1st and says it all. Just as a side note, I was less than five feet from him when he did this, I was zoned out watching BYU-TV between conference sessions. I heard him laughing, if only i could capture the laugh, the dog was with him and I figured he was laughing at the dog, when I did finally to get off my rear, what a surprise. Like a said the pictures say it all.
Today we had a similar experience while making cookies, Cruz was standing on the chair helping put the ingredients in the bowl and couple of times I caught him as he pulled the lever, to turn it on, all the way to high...just as i looked away he grabbed it and pulled it forward and flour went flying. He was shocked...and the floors had just been cleaned
within the hour! I love this kid, especially when he goes running for the hand-held vac to clean up, problem with that is he likes to purposely make messes so he can clean up!



2 comments:
You are a good mom to let the little guy help. I am "uptight mom" and do things like make cookies and stuff when they are asleep or not at home. I know, I'm lame... but there is way less mess. That pantry incident freaks me out to think of!
Great post. See, keep it up!
he's so big! those are things we laugh about years and years latter!
Post a Comment