Monday, March 10, 2008
D-TOX
No, I am not getting rid of all the drugs in my system, although maybe that would be better. I started a d-tox diet. Day one only fruits except bananas, 2 slices of whole wheat bread, and all the water I care to drink. Huge side effect, large headache all day. I would give anything for a handful of peanut M&M's. Why am I doing this? Good question, Jena our sitter asked me- challenged me, to do this with her. She said it would be easier for her if I did it with her. I'm not completely committed but I am always one for a good challenge. Wish me luck, day two, 2 slices of bread, all the vegetables I can eat, and yum-yum cabbage soup for dinner. Something to look forward to. Day three is a mix of fruits and vegetables, bread, and more cabbage soup, oh yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you crazy? I would go through withdrawals from the milk and yummies! Good Luck - let me know how it goes!
Hey, if you lose 20 pounds (not that you need to...) in the next couple days, let me know and I'll be all over the detox diet!
I'm anxiously waiting....
Post a Comment