Monday, September 15, 2008

Decision Made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4fe9GlWS8

After watching this video, I have made my decision, I having been watching and listening, and completely undecided, to the point I was considering not voting, but I am no longer on the fence.

2 comments:

Maria said...

hey Rebecca! Thanks so much for posting this. I, too, am on the fence. Don't know if I really even want to vote. However, this helped a bit.

Hope all is going well with you. Thanks for your comments on my posts. Miss you!

nic said...

So what side of the fence are you on? Just kidding. The war is a big issue for me. Economy, education also. I don't like universal health care at all. One of the other things that I have thought of that makes me afraid of Obama is to think of the kind of Judges he will put on the Supreme Court. That scares me because once those guys are in, they are in for the long haul! Just another thought. So, although I am not crazy about John McCain, he will appoint conservative judges. Just look at what's happened with the liberal judges in California. Now they are having to vote AGAIN about gay marriage.

Okay, enough politics. I do want to thank you for all your concern (and Willy's! What a sweet heart. That cracked me up that he was so concerned! Tell him I am very touched.) We just got phone service back and cell phones are still spotty, but getting better each day. We weathered this hurricane very fortunately. Now we are digging in to help those less fortunate. Really, thanks very much for your concern, phone calls, and especially your prayers. Love ya!