Second, bugs...yuck, did you see the size of this large bug that was on our back patio, I have never seen anything this BIG, the first time I saw one of these it was dead on the sidewalk as we walk into MoMs (moms morning), and as a small group watched, one of the boys stomped on it, it was brilliant, luckily it was dead, and probably for a few days because guts would have splayed..I know gross.



Finally, CAVES! on Labor Day we went to Catherderal Caverns, it is part of the Alabama State Parks, and just 30 minutes form our house. It is AMAZING what nature makes over thousands of years. Better yet, having to wear a jacket on a 90 degree day. I forgot my camera, but had my cell phone, maybe not the best pictures, but if you want to see the true beauty you have two choices, 1. come visit us or 2. go to the website http://www.alapark.com/CathedralCaverns/. Personally I think number 1 would be the best.

2 comments:
Hi'ya Rebecca! Looks like you guys had a fun, long weekend. When we visit Alabama we'll have to put that on our list. If we ever visit Alabama, that is. :) Miss you!
I'll check out the book thing. Thanks.
The bug is gross. I am not a fan of bugs, the bigger, the worse. Did I mention I hate bugs. Thanks for the picture, though. The worst of all is when you stomp a big spider and when you do all the babies scatter out from under the now dead mom. I know....
I love those caves. We have one on the way to San Antonio that we love. Very cool!
Post a Comment