Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday to our Baby Boy!

From Cruz

He is not much of a baby anymore, to opinionated for that, we will spend the day (couple hours) at the Toledo Zoo. Ellen made him a train cake, can't wait to see it, thanks Alexis for the pan! We love this little guy, he loves to be outside, explores everything, loves water, especially the water hose, he has grown so very much this past year. As much as I would love to keep him little forever, I love when he learnes something new and the glee in his eyes and face. He almost always has a smile on his face. Last night he laid down with Lydia for bed and Willy and I heard him form the other room singing "I am a Child of God", it was so sweet, I am so blest to have this little guy in my life.
Happy Birthday Cruz!
From Cruz

From Cruz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cruz!! :0)

Maria said...

I cannot believe he is 3! That is insane. Happy Birthday Cruz!!!

Alissa said...

Happy Birthday Cruz! Jillie just had her 3rd B-day also! I remember that night at the nativity show, I was talking about being pregnant and you were also but not telling anyone yet!

Are you in Toledo? We were just there, I hope we didn't just miss each other!

nic said...

Happy, happy birthday!

nic said...

Happy, happy birthday Cruz!