Sunday, May 17, 2009

9 Car pile up on I-65 south of Birmingham


This is how we like to spend our saturdays out of town...Grrr... no one was hurt, six cars out of nine were towed. We got to ride in a fire truck to a gas station to wait for a taxi to take us to a car rental place, very exciting...not, waiting for Monday to deal with insurance and to figure out where to take the truck, etc...

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hmmmm. I would prefer to spend my out-of-town Saturdays a little differently ... but, you are an oddball.

No, really, that sucks. I'm glad everyone is ok ... and REALLY, really glad it was a dog that poohed it's pants and not someone else I know :)

M2 (Melissa) said...

Yikes! I am glad it was just car damage but looks like some good damage! What a way to spend a day off!