Again, do they read these, I really would like to know!
Seriously, we live less than 2 mile away, who would think that it we would spend 20 to 25 minutes in car line?
I know that on the days it rains or is super cold people don't make their kids ride the bus, obviously they did not grow up in the north and not have a bus or car line, it was called walking to school. At least let those of us that have to drive our kids because we do not have the option of the bus be able to get our kids to school in a timely fashion, or send the bus my way, oh i know, stop and get my kids as your on your way to school! Grrr!
2 comments:
This reminds me.... I have to go talk to Hanna's school! She was marked tardy one day too. She rides the bus! Except one day the bus was late and a neighbor lady had to drive them! Bus was over half hour late! Not my fault she was late for school...busses fault :)
Love the tardy excuses! I saw Willy in the hall for a minute as I was leaving - next time let me know he will be here and email me his number - we would love to have him to dinner or something!
Post a Comment