Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bouncing Back!

Where did that bug come from? None of my kids have been sick, but the day they all return to school from the holiday break, my head is in such pain, it hurts to hear myself think. Tuesday I was able, thanks to tylenol, drag myself out of bed long enough to get the troops off to school and bring them back home, other than that I was laid out flat. Here it is Thursday and I feel a little better,now if the pain in my ears and throat would just subside.

My biggest hope an prayer is PLEASE don't let anyone else in my family get sick. I do not want to be taking care of any sick. I will if it happens, but it would be their fault for drinking from my cup (a habit I can't get them to stop), kissing and hugging me even though they knew I was sick.

My husband, bless him, did what he could, coming home tired from work, making dinner and driving to the extra's..thank you, i love you! I hope you don't get sick, what were you thinking sleeping in the same bed with me at night, oh yeah, I spend most of my nights with a two year old getting kicked in the face, even when I am sick! Just don't expect much from me over the next few days, I am still bouncing back!

4 comments:

nic said...

Poor kid. I hope everyone else is immune, even if they drink from your cup and sleep in your bed.

Tell Willy I said he needs to take care of you until you are completely recovered -- he'll appreciate you all the more afterwards!

Get well soon.

Maria said...

Dang. That is a bummer. I hope you are feeling better tomorrow. I hope no one else gets sick, too. But if it has to happen ... I hope they take turns -- for me it's the worst when everyone decides to get sick at once.

Chiska said...

That's miserable! Glad you're on the up bounce!

Anonymous said...

You poor thing!! I'm happy that you're feeling better.