What else really needs to be said!
But as long as I am here....I know it has been two months and I have read some pretty good books during that time. Lydia, Ryan, Elayna, and Nataly all joined the swim team at our pool. SO for the last 6 to 7 weeks we have been at the pool Mon-Fri swimming and playing. Our team was the Dual Meet champs for B-league, we had city meet this past weekend and we haven't heard what place our team got, but we think 8th or 9th out of 16 teams.
Now that swim team is done...and school is off in the horizon, we have a few camps scheduled to occupy some time. Elayna and Nataly are on a daily commute to Girl Scout Day camp (30 Minutes each way, thank goodness we are carpooling). Elayna is attending Golf Camp next week, it will be a good intoduction although I have no idea who she will go with after camp is done...Then Elayna and Ryan will go to Space Camp Aviation Challenge, they will learn what it's like to be a Jet Fighter Pilot. Lydia will have soccer camp, Nataly will go to Manner's camp. The following week school starts Aug 6th...summer is ending all to soon...:{
I drove to Ohio with the kids in June, we stayed with our "adoptive grandparents", they think we are worth being around, imagine that. After a great week and seeing all our good friends, the girls, Cruz, and I drove home to find my nieces, who drove in from Virginia, to spend the week with us. We left Ryan in Ohio for 10 days. It was so quiet with him gone, and alot less tension around. Amazing how quiet the house can be with one child gone, even though we had two extra girls in the house.
I need to go...Birthday cake awaits and a swim banquet to attend, I will try to be better about posting, but make no promises!
4 comments:
Cruz is two! Wow! So cute! He is adorable for sure! Have a fun couple of weeks before school starts up again!
Rebecca, that is adorable. Can't believe how big that little guy is. He sure is a handsome one, that's for sure. Tell everyone hi!
Such a cute video! I love your laughing in the back. Miss you.
Summer is speeding by. It's incredible how time flies.
When's our next trip? I'm really ready!
two weeks before jillie 2nd birthday she turned into a different child. she is angry and screams a lot, i know that she is frustrated with not being able to communicate, but she is definitely in the terrible two stage! How about cruz? i don't remember dallin being like this, so maybe it's just a girl thing?
Post a Comment